very hard to turn the key when inserted and very hard to take out, sometimes when key is removed power is still on. is it the ignition switch??
what is wrong with the my ignition key slot? on 1999 Porsche Boxster
This week's top 10
Recent Porsche Boxster Questions
- Why won't the windows go all the way up after top is closed and locked
- When I hit the brake pedal my cars rear end instantly pulls hard to the left.
- The engine check light went on ( yellow ), cylinder #2 compression leak.
- Brake hard and horn goes off,. then the steering wheel airbag indicator comes on
- Dssh lights stay on battery goes dead
1999 Porsche Boxster Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($248 - 562) in Barnard, KS
- 37,500 Mile Service ($163 - 250) in Markleysburg, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($222 - 279) in Newfoundland, PA
- Heater Core Replacement ($580 - 677) in Clarinda, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($886 - 906) in Bradenville, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,829 - 1,914) in Henning, MN