my truck runs fine, its when im stopped for certain periods that my transmission sounds like its shaking and the rpm guage varries from 500 to 1200 rpms. and if im parked for long enough the enguine sounds like its trying to shut off. this doesnt happene every time but it happens enough for major concern.
what is wrong with my transmission? on 2006 Ford F-150
1 answerSeptember 24, 2010
1 answerOctober 01, 2015
1 answerFebruary 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
- wondering about cost and difficulty of replacing a damaged flywheel
- Fuel pump makes a thumping sound and idle at low rpms and will die shortly after
2006 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Wilson, WY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($205 - 300) in Waverly, GA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($144 - 227) in Water Valley, MS
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($64 - 80) in Port Orchard, WA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($606 - 944) in Poughkeepsie, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($696 - 793) in Cherokee, OK