my truck runs fine, its when im stopped for certain periods that my transmission sounds like its shaking and the rpm guage varries from 500 to 1200 rpms. and if im parked for long enough the enguine sounds like its trying to shut off. this doesnt happene every time but it happens enough for major concern.
what is wrong with my transmission? on 2006 Ford F-150
1 answerSeptember 24, 2010
2 answersFebruary 16, 2011
1 answerOctober 01, 2015
1 answerFebruary 24, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Why won't it crank as have checked fuel filter, pressure,and replaced sensor?
- Blower fan under hood seems to be louder and just noticed heater is blowing cold
- Was thinking about trading for a 1998 ford f150 it has no catylatic converter
- my abs.light is on how can I get it. to go off I have brakes
- intermittent scratching noise in front wheel/brake area.