my truck runs fine, its when im stopped for certain periods that my transmission sounds like its shaking and the rpm guage varries from 500 to 1200 rpms. and if im parked for long enough the enguine sounds like its trying to shut off. this doesnt happene every time but it happens enough for major concern.
what is wrong with my transmission? on 2006 Ford F-150
1 answerSeptember 24, 2010
1 answerOctober 01, 2015
1 answerFebruary 24, 2011
2 answersFebruary 16, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- What vin codes can I use for an engine swap if I use my parts? I have a V vin
- Why did the gears 1-6 disappear from the dashboard. Everything else is there.
- What would cause my compass/outside temp display to not even light up?
- What causes the brake pedal to continue to push towards the floor after stopped?
- How can I check the blend door actuater. My heater blows Luke warm to cold air