My truck will shift into park, drive, reverse, etc, but it gets stuck in 2nd gear when you try to drive down the road. You have to punch it to get it that far, we discovered that while trying to limp it home.
What is wrong with my transmission? on 1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
- 1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair and Maintenance
- 1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Maintenance Schedule
- 1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Problems(14)
- 1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair Estimates
- 1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Q&A(47)
- 1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Recalls
- 1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Shops
- 1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Blazer Questions
- Airbag light comes on stays on for a while then goes off .
- Have a problem my blazer runs great til it warms up, then when come to a stop it act like its missing and wants to die, I changed EGR but that didnt help.please need some help,thank you!!
- waterpump just loose where hooks to fan by the radiator, car sounds like it will die when stopped, like its over heated. but its not over heated. friend said it"s water pump , but I am doubtful, can you give me an answer what it might be.
1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($56 - 76) in Stacy, MN
- 110,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Cheyenne, WY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($243 - 419) in Valier, IL
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($214 - 309) in Sherman Oaks, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($501 - 537) in Conconully, WA
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($96 - 103) in Boyle, MS