it came on after long trip then shut off car then turned service engine light lit up on start up
what is wrong with my car that has a p0129 and p0128 on a 2000 mercury villager on 2000 Mercury Villager
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- under the steering wheel
- oil leake, friend says its harmonic gasket behind pulley. how much repair?
- I Have replaced the distributor but now it won't start it turns over but won't
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
2000 Mercury Villager Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($834 - 2,417) in New Carlisle, OH
- 85,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Dunn Loring, VA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($188 - 220) in Humeston, IA
- Air Filter Replacement ($42 - 59) in Shaw Afb, SC
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($269 - 310) in Stoughton, MA
- Radiator Replacement ($411 - 604) in Neeses, SC