Car makes loud knocking noise and smoking from back. Engine light and oil light on. Car died twice to work. So I put oil in and it still doing it. If it has anything to do with engine is their any way to fix it without having to remove the engine at all.
What is wrong with my car and can I fix without removing engine on 2000 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
2000 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($802 - 1,028) in Spickard, MO
- 40,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Aleppo, PA
- 115,000 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Algoma, MS
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($197 - 248) in West Unity, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($202 - 276) in Hathorne, MA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Puyallup, WA