My car started shaking violenty just this past week. Yesterday it stalled on the freeway as I was driving down the freeway at about 60 mps, I felt the car slowing down and had to pull to the side. As I pulled to the side it made a screeching noise and it was hard for me to park it. I had to put some force into changing the shift to park. Now my car wont start at all and the key is somehow stuck in the ignition. I have tried to turn on my car repeatedly with rest periods. Any ideas as to what is wrong with my car?
What is wrong with my car? on 2001 Honda CR-V
0 answersSeptember 22, 2011
3 answersAugust 27, 2012
9 answersJuly 07, 2010
3 answersNovember 22, 2010
1 answerApril 26, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- There is a grinding notice upon ignition, especially in the cold weather.
- Lost heat indicator fuel gauge and speedometer also lite to miles trip indicator
- What's the grinding noise when making sharp turns.
- How do I remove the inner panel on rear tailgate?
- I been having isissues with the ac the compresor get freeze and do a lot of nois