My car started shaking violenty just this past week. Yesterday it stalled on the freeway as I was driving down the freeway at about 60 mps, I felt the car slowing down and had to pull to the side. As I pulled to the side it made a screeching noise and it was hard for me to park it. I had to put some force into changing the shift to park. Now my car wont start at all and the key is somehow stuck in the ignition. I have tried to turn on my car repeatedly with rest periods. Any ideas as to what is wrong with my car?
What is wrong with my car? on 2001 Honda CR-V
0 answersSeptember 22, 2011
3 answersAugust 27, 2012
9 answersJuly 07, 2010
3 answersNovember 22, 2010
1 answerApril 26, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- 2000 Honda CR-V SE. Audio: radio, CD, Cassette. After Car Battery reconnected,
- Honda CR-V 2000 could a worn Rear Susp'n Toe link cause an occasional rattle
- pcm is not telling ac to operate, will flashing pcm fix this problem?
- Turns over no start new wirres plugs cap rotor fuses ok no start with ether
- Squeaky belt stops squeaking when I turn on the AC?