My car started shaking violenty just this past week. Yesterday it stalled on the freeway as I was driving down the freeway at about 60 mps, I felt the car slowing down and had to pull to the side. As I pulled to the side it made a screeching noise and it was hard for me to park it. I had to put some force into changing the shift to park. Now my car wont start at all and the key is somehow stuck in the ignition. I have tried to turn on my car repeatedly with rest periods. Any ideas as to what is wrong with my car?
What is wrong with my car? on 2001 Honda CR-V
0 answersSeptember 22, 2011
3 answersAugust 27, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Honda CR-V Questions
- Inside the Honda on the wheel one can press information lever to see mpg. temp.
- Long as am driving driver side feel cold But whrn i stop it blow warm
- have warning light in red "NO KEY" and picture of the battery below it. what does this mean?
- My temp gauge goes up to normal operating temp but then as I'm driving it gradually goes down to cold and will slowly go back up again. What is this?
- 1999 crv honda drivers side door lock not working