I change out the master cylinder, all calipers and the rubber hoses that go to them. A mechanic told me that someone must have put something petroleum base in the system due to the rubber seal on the cap swelling. No no fluid will move through the system when I pump the brakes and try to bleed them.
What is wrong with my brakes if I can not bleed them? on 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- why would I get what seems to be fuel overload when I fill up with fuel
- 2009 F 250 diesel. sounds like turbo is making loud noise under just normal drv
- What can u do to end the constant replacement of radiators
- What does it take to get an auto manufacturer to do a recall?
- F150 2015 towing mirrors power glass only where can I get them