I change out the master cylinder, all calipers and the rubber hoses that go to them. A mechanic told me that someone must have put something petroleum base in the system due to the rubber seal on the cap swelling. No no fluid will move through the system when I pump the brakes and try to bleed them.
What is wrong with my brakes if I can not bleed them? on 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(9)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(158)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(2)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($222 - 308) in Ola, ID
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($231 - 393) in Vanlue, OH
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($481 - 771) in Church Road, VA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($169 - 199) in Duanesburg, NY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($37 - 59) in Cape Vincent, NY
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($220 - 244) in Cass City, MI