I change out the master cylinder, all calipers and the rubber hoses that go to them. A mechanic told me that someone must have put something petroleum base in the system due to the rubber seal on the cap swelling. No no fluid will move through the system when I pump the brakes and try to bleed them.
What is wrong with my brakes if I can not bleed them? on 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- My fuel gauge is suddenly reading full no matter how much diesel is in the tank
- where is fuel injectors and glow plugs are located in this truck
- truck will not turn over.sometimes it starts but dies within seconds.
- Is it hard to fix a sensor which makes it leak oil in the front area of vehicle
- Why is the keyless entry fob not working even?