About six months ago my AC fan on the high setting stopped working. A shop replaced the thermistor and it was working again. I began to smell a weird fishy smell coming from the AC. I went on a long trip and the AC pooped out and I had an engine warning light. The warning light went out on its own, but the smell is still present on low fan settings for the high cool knob. What is wrong?
What is wrong with my AC? on 2003 Toyota Camry
1 answer 1 comment
have codes scanned as they will be in the computer memory, then post so we can adv
2 answersMay 31, 2016
1 answerJuly 02, 2013
2 answersApril 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?