About six months ago my AC fan on the high setting stopped working. A shop replaced the thermistor and it was working again. I began to smell a weird fishy smell coming from the AC. I went on a long trip and the AC pooped out and I had an engine warning light. The warning light went out on its own, but the smell is still present on low fan settings for the high cool knob. What is wrong?
What is wrong with my AC? on 2003 Toyota Camry
1 answer 1 comment
have codes scanned as they will be in the computer memory, then post so we can adv
2 answersMay 31, 2016
1 answerJuly 02, 2013
2 answersApril 03, 2015
2 answersApril 12, 2010
0 answersApril 05, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
2003 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($126 - 181) in Vinegar Bend, AL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($111 - 158) in Napoleon, MO
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($77 - 122) in Murphys, CA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($367 - 715) in Carver, MA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($315 - 501) in Hubertus, WI
- Heater Core Replacement ($400 - 1,152) in Carlisle, AR