the only gear it will move in is neutral
what is wrong when you cant shift your gears to but one gear and that's neutral on 2005 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
- My car shakes and shuts off at a stop light
2005 Kia Sorento Estimates
- 52,500 Mile Service ($54 - 102) in Pocono Lake Preserve, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($191 - 280) in Steamboat Rock, IA
- Thermostat Replacement ($92 - 147) in Bassett, WI
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($374 - 549) in Port Allen, LA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($1,152 - 1,207) in Minnie, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($237 - 271) in Mount Wilson, CA