I recently went into a ditch and nothing was wrong, but a few days later my car sounds like it is revving really high when my transmission is fine. It makes that sounds when I keep my car straight and turn to the left. but to the right it dosnt make that sound. Also my steering wheel is not straight.
what is wrong if your car sounds like its revving high,when turning left/strait on 2003 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
- i replaced dash cluster with a used one and van wont start
2003 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($272 - 354) in Girard, KS
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($163 - 222) in Newmarket, NH
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($220 - 279) in Viola, IL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($512 - 1,214) in Harwood, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($188 - 231) in Dawson, AL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($155 - 196) in Doucette, TX