Replaced cam sensor vehicle still stalls,stops and will not start back for about 30 minutes.Can not drive a long distance more than 10 miles.
what is wrong after u replace cam sensor still same problem? on 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Barboursville, VA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Mansfield, LA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Northport, WA
- Fuel Filter Change ($93 - 135) in Vesta, MN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($381 - 478) in Issaquah, WA
- Window Switch Replacement ($216 - 229) in Rosalie, NE