What is the average cost to replace rear wheel bearings?
What is ths average cost to replace rear wheel bearings on 2007 Chevrolet Equinox
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Equinox Questions
- Is there a recall on the egr,
- transmission issues, the vehicle fight going in reverse, looking for cost to fix
- what does it mean when a yellow electrical light pops up when driving
- my engine light is on and the automatic starter will not work.
- code P2165 came up no power, idles rough and stability trek
2007 Chevrolet Equinox Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($318 - 521) in Waubun, MN
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($301 - 433) in American Falls, ID
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($175 - 290) in Lake Elmo, MN
- Heater Core Replacement ($628 - 846) in Atwood, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($605 - 679) in Swepsonville, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($129 - 197) in Maybee, MI