what is this problem on 1994 Honda Civic

well on the drivers side of the car right below the alternator there is a spot on the timing chain and when i fill up the radiator it starts leaking out of it

by in Woodland, WA on April 24, 2011
1 answer
ANSWER by on April 24, 2011
Sounds like you may have a leaking water pump. This is behind the timing cover, where the timing belt is. Worth testing there to find out.
During test results read,@ 15mph the HC read 165 @25 mph it read 116 @15mph the CO under MEAS read 065 @ 15mph the NO(PPM) read 3135 @ 25mph it read 3105 what does this mean
The gears shift very easily upon start-up. As the engine gets warm shifting becomes harder. When the ambient air is hot the shifting gets harder faster. Mechanic sprayed rusted linkage but had no c...
What is the bestway to remove A/C compressor from 2001 Honda
Just told that I need struts (front) & shocks (rear). What else might be headed my way, in the way of major expenses? Car has 110,000 miles, and has no known problems. Thanks.
I took in my car in January of this year to get the timing belt replaced. I originally got a quote from a local mechanic but ended up having a different problem in addition so I took it to the Hond...