what is this part? on 1998 Dodge Ram 1500

the control arm from the steering column attached to both front wheels

by in Fort Lauderdale, FL on February 05, 2012
2 answers
ANSWER by on February 05, 2012
if you have a steering box its called a pitman arm.if its rack and pinion steering they are tie rods ends
ANSWER by on February 05, 2012
center link Roy
Related Items:
The part is mounted in the top of the fuel tank in front of the fuel pump. What is this part?
i found part of my problem. theres 2 vacuum lines by the distributor. i believe it is the tim...
When idling or running down the road it makes the squeeking noise like a worn out belt tensioner. After starting and while driving the groul is constant sometimes going away and other times not. I'...
hi. i have a 1998 dodge ram 1500 5.2. I have had many repairs recently done to this truck(mind you had no problems before this) well first the cat convert, then water pump, then thermostat, then en...
I have a 2006 Dodge Ram hemi mega cab RWD, what do the front sway bar end links actually look like for this truck?

Related Content