There is a small uneven hole in a cap on a part attached to the side of the compressor.Maybe it's a relief valve? We charged the ac system and it worked for a day or so. Can anybody tell me what this is?
What is this part ? on 1997 Mercury Villager
2 answersMarch 01, 2009
8 answersNovember 30, 2009
5 answersJuly 01, 2009
1 answerJanuary 08, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
- 96 Mercury Villiger won't start
- Front end suspension problems it feels like the tires are going to come off
- Having driveable issues it makes a grinding like growling sound while in motion