There is a small uneven hole in a cap on a part attached to the side of the compressor.Maybe it's a relief valve? We charged the ac system and it worked for a day or so. Can anybody tell me what this is?
What is this part ? on 1997 Mercury Villager
8 answersNovember 30, 2009
2 answersMarch 01, 2009
1 answerDecember 21, 2013
5 answersJuly 01, 2009
1 answerJanuary 08, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Steering wheel centered far left, shakes while turning right. Losing PS fluid.
- Will not start lights windows all work turn key all the way to start and nothing
- I put a new wiper motor in and wiper still doesn't work
- The van chokes and stalles out past 35 rpms.
- Why does the compresser go off & on after 2 cans of freon