I have an old body style 1999. What is the electrical box under the coolant expansion tank?
What is this? on 1999 Volkswagen Jetta
I bought new valves and when I received them the exhaust valve stems where longer then the ones I pulled out. Is this an iassue?
1 answerMay 28, 2016
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta7 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta113 reports
Verified for the Volkswagen Jetta8 reports
2 answersJuly 30, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1999 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($442 - 647) in Arnold, MI
- 52,500 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Godfrey, IL
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Loysville, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($255 - 321) in Makinen, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,145 - 1,252) in Mount Carmel, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($467 - 511) in Danbury, NC