Im am in the process of trying to rebuild my 5 speed transmission the tail shaft is out of the transmission that is in it now. I'm wanting to know the websites i can go to find out information on how to rebuild? Thanks
What is the websites I could go to rebuild 5speed trans in a 87 camero Z28? on 1990 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
1990 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($111 - 226) in Willis, TX
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($197 - 427) in Buffalo, SC
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($518 - 1,124) in Greenfield Center, NY
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($68 - 290) in Belmont, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($151 - 422) in Norwood, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($591 - 1,224) in Alexandria, NE