Im am in the process of trying to rebuild my 5 speed transmission the tail shaft is out of the transmission that is in it now. I'm wanting to know the websites i can go to find out information on how to rebuild? Thanks
What is the websites I could go to rebuild 5speed trans in a 87 camero Z28? on 1990 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
1990 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($470 - 650) in Willis, TX
- Brake Pad Replacement ($250 - 305) in Buffalo, SC
- Starter Replacement ($470 - 545) in Greenfield Center, NY
- 7,500 Mile Service ($87 - 145) in Belmont, MI
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,379 - 1,643) in Norwood, GA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($923 - 1,369) in Alexandria, NE