Hey everyone! I have a 99 Accord Coupe 2.3 4cylinder. I need to replace my fuel line from front to back. Does anyone know the dimensions of the tubes? total length needed and inner/outer diameter?
What is the total length of my fuel lines? on 1999 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Replaced low beam bulb and connector, passenger side. Trouble shooting what next
- What size wrench is needed for oil drain plug? And where is oil filter located ?
- I have a 99 Honda Accord Ex 4 Cylinder and it cranks but doesn't start
- why is the green sport mode light on and car keep cutting off new distributor on
- What do the codes p0705 p0700 and p0780 mean together? The car is running fine
1999 Honda Accord Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($90 - 194) in Stratford, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - 61) in Elk City, KS
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Valley Springs, AR
- Water Pump Replacement ($449 - 609) in Deeth, NV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($705 - 760) in Overgaard, AZ
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($68 - 86) in Pendleton, TX