Hey everyone! I have a 99 Accord Coupe 2.3 4cylinder. I need to replace my fuel line from front to back. Does anyone know the dimensions of the tubes? total length needed and inner/outer diameter?
What is the total length of my fuel lines? on 1999 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- It will turn over but not start sometimes it sounds like it catches to start don
- 1989 HONDA ACCORD//AFTER DRVING FRO ABOUT 20 MINUTES CUTS OFF
- the odometer characters are only half displayed
- 89 honda accord lxi/ parts is needed /discontinue parts/hose fuel strainer/
- what are the best tires for a 2010 Honda Accord Sedan?
1999 Honda Accord Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($649 - 1,252) in Stratford, NY
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($303 - 416) in Elk City, KS
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($205 - 342) in Valley Springs, AR
- 52,500 Mile Service ($98 - 149) in Deeth, NV
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($247 - 358) in Overgaard, AZ
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($154 - 262) in Pendleton, TX