There is also a sequnce that they must be torqed in as well, what would that be?
What is the torque value on the head bolts for a 1995 ford ranger 4 wheel drive? on 1995 Ford Ranger
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd ,
November 06, 2011
www.alldatadiy.com will have the repair manual info and it is very reasonable.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1995 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 40,000 Mile Service ($79 - 126) in Eldred, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($128 - 172) in Frazer, MT
- Maintenance I ($53 - 95) in Troy, ME
- 140,000 Mile Service ($123 - 182) in Clarksburg, MO
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($174 - 187) in Salem, SD
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Bayport, MN