The hearter A/C controls have a mind of there own. Will work some times and other times will run on there own when turned off. Reagl has a bad reputation for electrical problems. Were do I start? Also. What is the torque on the engine cradle bolts?
what is the torgue on the engine cradle bolts? Also hearter controls have gone crazy. on 2002 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
2002 Buick Regal Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Alexander, KS
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($178 - 205) in Troutdale, OR
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in North Concord, VT
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Maxwell, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($177 - 268) in Dayton, MN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Tazewell, VA