The hearter A/C controls have a mind of there own. Will work some times and other times will run on there own when turned off. Reagl has a bad reputation for electrical problems. Were do I start? Also. What is the torque on the engine cradle bolts?
what is the torgue on the engine cradle bolts? Also hearter controls have gone crazy. on 2002 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
- Where is the fuel pump located
2002 Buick Regal Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($482 - 692) in Alexander, KS
- 142,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Troutdale, OR
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($195 - 432) in North Concord, VT
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($585 - 1,264) in Maxwell, CA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Dayton, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($171 - 296) in Tazewell, VA