what is the thing called that the bottom radiator hoese is conected to ? on 1995 Chrysler LeBaron

its right above the bell houseing and haz a rubber ring around it

Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
0 answers