the hydraulic hose in the front of the car is leaking dealer quoted me at $650, they said at least 3 hours of labor, $140 for part plus the fluid...
what is the standard time for a auto shop to replace a hydraulic hose on cl500 on 2001 Mercedes-Benz CL500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CL500 Questions
- What making my catalytic converters sounds like rattling
- The front blinkers work BUT BOTH LEFT AND RIGHT BACK BLINKERS DO NOT.
- What would cause my car to raise and lower as I stop and go
- when opening the passenger door the window opens all the way and motor continues
- knocking noise coming from crankcase