I hear some minor grinding each time brake is used. trying to save money so i wondered if i could get the rotors resurfaced and if so what would be the cost?
what is the standard measurement per manufacturers specs for front rotors? on 2008 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2008 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($226 - $491) in Sun City, CA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Waldo, OH
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Grinnell, IA
- Head Gasket Replacement ($851 - $1,182) in Maple Shade, NJ
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($83 - $150) in Fruitland, UT
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($314 - $421) in Republican City, NE