I can't find the right size wrench, to take off the bolt of the bracket, to the fuel filter.
What is the size of the bolt head,for the bracket,that holds the fuel filter? on 1992 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1992 Buick Century Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($545 - 1,142) in Blackwater, VA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($469 - 694) in Barnesville, MD
- 45,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Williams Bay, WI
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,337 - 1,763) in Patterson, NY
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Highgate Springs, VT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($863 - 1,022) in Monarch, MT