I can't find the right size wrench, to take off the bolt of the bracket, to the fuel filter.
What is the size of the bolt head,for the bracket,that holds the fuel filter? on 1992 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
1992 Buick Century Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($130 - 169) in Blackwater, VA
- Maintenance II ($132 - 194) in Barnesville, MD
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,337 - 1,763) in Williams Bay, WI
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Patterson, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($177 - 211) in Highgate Springs, VT
- Engine Coolant Expansion Tank Replacement ($85 - 130) in Monarch, MT