frequency I understand is 25000 but dealer is insisting every 12000 kms. vehicle usage is appx 260 kms per week
what is the service interval for 535i (2010 year & 2011 model) on 2010 BMW 535i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 535i Questions
- Is it better to replace timing chain tensioner or engine?
- how much to replace two O2 sensors, 200BMW535i
- at what mile should i have spark plugs change, 58,400 miles on currently
- How long can this car be driven with a P0015 issue before fixing
- Great car but has a passenger side parking light out. How do you change it???
2010 BMW 535i Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($254 - $492) in Harpster, OH
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($1,312 - $1,565) in Edgewater, FL
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Bowersville, OH
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($726 - $945) in Garnett, SC
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($324 - $363) in South Dennis, NJ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($709 - $833) in Glen Head, NY