There are 4 wires going into the rear license plate holder going to 2 round sensora od some kind. What are they for?
What is the senser in the rear license plate holder for? on 1996 Jaguar XJ6
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ6 Questions
- car idles fine 800 RPM, put in gear and it bogs out, feather the gas and it will
- Can a 86 jag xj6 be transfer to a 95 jag xj6
- The radio code wont work. I have the code but it just tells me to wait.
- What happens when you put the battery in wrong on a xj6 with a 4.0 1990
- Where is the main fuse on a 1990 Jaguar xj6 with a 4.0
1996 Jaguar XJ6 Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,068 - 1,361) in Lamoille, NV
- 67,500 Mile Service ($157 - 240) in El Reno, OK
- 52,500 Mile Service ($157 - 240) in Hudson, ME
- 37,500 Mile Service ($157 - 240) in Sawyer, ND
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($222 - 298) in South Gardiner, ME
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($781 - 1,264) in Effie, MN