For 99 Nissan Pathfinder 3.3L w/ 4WD. The bushings that mount the steering gear/rack to the frame needed replacing so I have removed the mounting brackets and taken out the torn bushings. I'm picking up the new bushings tomorrow and would appreciate some advice so that I don't do anything stupid. It seems pretty straight forward; remove mounting brackets, remove old, torn bushings, put new bushings on, replace mounts. The info I'm looking for is something like is there a special way that the slit in the bushing needs to face? Or any advice on making sure I do it right so "this bad thing doesn't happen." Thank you!
What is the right way to replace the steering gear/rack bushing? on 1999 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Do anyone have a diagram of wheel hub and bearing and its assembly?
- My pathfinder won't stop unless I pump brakes several times, help!
- Why does my armada don't accelerate only till 10 mph
- A/c seems to to have blocked. Have changed filter drier filter also the dryer
- my driver side rear door wont open and door lock appears to be working