For 99 Nissan Pathfinder 3.3L w/ 4WD. The bushings that mount the steering gear/rack to the frame needed replacing so I have removed the mounting brackets and taken out the torn bushings. I'm picking up the new bushings tomorrow and would appreciate some advice so that I don't do anything stupid. It seems pretty straight forward; remove mounting brackets, remove old, torn bushings, put new bushings on, replace mounts. The info I'm looking for is something like is there a special way that the slit in the bushing needs to face? Or any advice on making sure I do it right so "this bad thing doesn't happen." Thank you!
What is the right way to replace the steering gear/rack bushing? on 1999 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- 94 Pathfinder will not restart after driving. Engine will not turn over.
- What is considered a tune-up for 2003 Nissan Cube?
- veh used as mail veh. turn off after route finished. Return 20 min veh wont go
- I have a error code PO 740 it says replace the torque converter clutch solenoid.How much would that cost.Parts and labor?
- My wife will be driving, and she says the tach will jump and the car surges, but it doesn't do it all the time and when I've driven it I can't get it to do it! And this is on the flat not up hill!