The error code is p0440
what is the repairs cost for a EVAP canister. How can I tell if it need replaced on 1998 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1998 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Durham, NC
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Auburn, NH
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Johnson City, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($304 - 406) in Cumberland, IA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in North Westchester, CT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($238 - 372) in Palmdale, CA