do i need to replace entire line or just hose
what is the repair time to replace the high pressure side power steering hose on 1996 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1996 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($190 - 300) in Stantonsburg, NC
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($268 - 600) in Irrigon, OR
- 97,500 Mile Service ($91 - 166) in New Berlinville, PA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($280 - 396) in Jamestown, IN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($231 - 420) in Alborn, MN
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($568 - 813) in Nauvoo, IL