2.4 l engine
what is the recommended mileage at which timing belt should be replaced. on 2006 Chrysler Sebring
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- above battery on driverside in front of tire well
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
2006 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($390 - 518) in Foster, OR
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Raymondville, MO
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Derby, VT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($250 - 419) in Burdett, KS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($788 - 1,442) in Demorest, GA
- Horn Replacement ($81 - 309) in Ash Flat, AR