my dealer want 800 to swapp the Charcoal Canister on my 2009 Corolla CE. Check Engine light was coming on solid consistently for a week or 10 days, now it is staying off. They also dinged me 100 to tell me the error.
what is the recall I should ask them to do for the symptom below? on 2009 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?