my dealer want 800 to swapp the Charcoal Canister on my 2009 Corolla CE. Check Engine light was coming on solid consistently for a week or 10 days, now it is staying off. They also dinged me 100 to tell me the error.
what is the recall I should ask them to do for the symptom below? on 2009 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
2009 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($159 - $249) in Hubbard, TX
- Air Filter Replacement ($44 - $62) in Belfast, ME
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($129 - $161) in Lusk, WY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Gardena, CA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($417 - $550) in Dewart, PA
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($264 - $449) in Highgate Center, VT