my dealer want 800 to swapp the Charcoal Canister on my 2009 Corolla CE. Check Engine light was coming on solid consistently for a week or 10 days, now it is staying off. They also dinged me 100 to tell me the error.
what is the recall I should ask them to do for the symptom below? on 2009 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +