I have a 1997 S10 Blazer 4.0 Vortec Well the fuel pump went out we replaced it ourselves and then it was the wrong one so we replaced it with another one and it ran for about a week or two and then quit on me again the fuel pump starts up and all but the Blazer will not start my husband says it is the fuel pump again but he wires it direct and it pumps and the pressure is good Some people are saying it is the pull down could this be it?
What is the reason that my chevy will not start? on 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair and Maintenance
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Maintenance Schedule
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Problems(16)
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Repair Estimates
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Q&A(48)
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Recalls
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Shops
- 1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Reviews
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Blazer Questions
- Need help with troubleshooting 4 wheel drive issues. Possibly vacuum related.
- Airbag light comes on stays on for a while then goes off .
- Have a problem my blazer runs great til it warms up, then when come to a stop it act like its missing and wants to die, I changed EGR but that didnt help.please need some help,thank you!!
1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Estimates
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($238 - 361) in Milford Center, OH
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Wyncote, PA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Slate Hill, NY
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Davis, SD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($695 - 723) in Dafter, MI
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($170 - 207) in Dolan Springs, AZ