It sounds like the front passenger wheel is going to come off, it starts rattling like crazy on uneven roads, it's very metallic sounding like parts are just getting all shook up, it's only on bumps and dirt roads, pavement is fine.
What is the rattling noise from the front wheel when driving on uneven roads on 1995 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- Need front differential rebuilt or replaced looking at cost for the repair.
- Replaced spark plugs,air filter,fuel filter,fuel pump.car still wont start & run
- car feels like it's fish tailing all the time not only on bad wheather what isit
- wht would cause it to not start if it crank nd hit nd is getin fuel nd has spark
- One is under the hood the other one is inside
1995 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($759 - 1,162) in Bloomfield, KY
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Byron, MI
- 90,000 Mile Service ($350 - 482) in Lewistown, MT
- AC Condenser Replacement ($395 - 733) in Junction City, CA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($583 - 1,045) in Hartman, CO
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($741 - 1,050) in Elkton, VA