The dealer ran a diagnostic and said mine needs to be replaced but I don't know why?
What is the purpose of a brake actuator? Why would it need to be replaced? on 2004 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- Clicking or ticking noise in steering towards the right on a slight curve
- Van sat about a day b4 batt chngd no code, all pwr no trn ovr clks at alt stops.
- Is the 3.3L V6 FI DOHC 24V engine an interference or non?
- 3rd row seat light stays on
- When accelerating I have an occasional cloud of white smoke from the exhaust .
2004 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($119 - 200) in Alief, TX
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Campton, KY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stephentown, NY
- Valve Adjustment ($547 - 686) in Boynton, PA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($760 - 776) in River Forest, IL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($102 - 188) in Oakesdale, WA