The dealer ran a diagnostic and said mine needs to be replaced but I don't know why?
What is the purpose of a brake actuator? Why would it need to be replaced? on 2004 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- The auto-transmission has stopped selecting. the engine revs but no speed.
- auto door opener is broken, can open door manually but wont latch?
- Timing chain or belt on 3.5 motor & recommended replacement?
- i have no dash board lights
- check engine codes P0303/P0306 cylinder 3/6 misfire How do I repair this?
2004 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Alief, TX
- Fuel Filter Change ($84 - 135) in Campton, KY
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($129 - 189) in Stephentown, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 63) in Boynton, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($944 - 1,766) in River Forest, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($340 - 721) in Oakesdale, WA