The dealer ran a diagnostic and said mine needs to be replaced but I don't know why?
What is the purpose of a brake actuator? Why would it need to be replaced? on 2004 Toyota Sienna
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sienna Questions
- engine make nose after starting for 2 sec then oil light on and off while idling
- I was told by the Toyota dealership that the reason my Check Engine light would
- I was told by a Toyota dealer that the reason my Check Engine light would be on
- Can i change only one head gasket
- When I need to change timing chain in 2007 v Toyota sienna.
2004 Toyota Sienna Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($300 - $418) in Alief, TX
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $63) in Campton, KY
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($331 - $1,004) in Stephentown, NY
- Brake Booster Replacement ($767 - $1,364) in Boynton, PA
- Horn Replacement ($91 - $130) in River Forest, IL
- Horn Replacement ($91 - $127) in Oakesdale, WA