i just change the fuel filter in my car and it ran for a while bt then cut off and wont start. i dnt think there is enough fuel getting to the engine so i may hv to replace the fuel pump
What is the psi for the fuel pressure on 2005 Chevrolet Impala
1 answerSeptember 28, 2010
3 answersJune 02, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Impala Questions
- sometimes my car wont start immediately, makes a sound likes it wants to
- How do I fix error code B0238.
- Why does it say engine hot a/c off and the engine light is on but car not hot
- Car is jerking when taking off from a light or stop sign.
- Coolant is leaking. Leaks out as soon as added. Would water pump leak right out?