when i adjusted to that spec the valves are still very loud, is there another spec???? THANK YOU
what is the proper valve adj ??The book i have says .0031 on 1990 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
1990 BMW 325i Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($72 - 91) in Rockhill Furnace, PA
- Inspection II ($672 - 975) in Cardiff By The Sea, CA
- Valve Adjustment ($144 - 306) in Saint Helen, MI
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($506 - 722) in Forest Hill, WV
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($380 - 389) in Brookhaven, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($115 - 168) in Blanchester, OH