Trying to tune up car.
What is the proper gap setting for 91 (4.3) ? on 1991 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Where is the shift interlock solenoid located on the floor version?
- We had to put ball valves on the heater lines because the heat won't shut off ..
- My engine wont heat up. What could problem be?
- 1999 bravada heater blows hot then cold it just goes back and forth every 10sec
- The rear running lights power windows and locks won't work all fuses good
1991 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($141 - $229) in Falmouth, MI
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($228 - $367) in Newburyport, MA
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($253 - $336) in Dana Point, CA
- Wheel Bearing Service ($108 - $146) in Bloomingdale, IL
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($712 - $1,357) in Concho, AZ
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($188 - $288) in Golden Valley, AZ