Trying to tune up car.
What is the proper gap setting for 91 (4.3) ? on 1991 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- How do I remove the head light cover to change bulbs and what could be wrong?
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
1991 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Falmouth, MI
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($224 - 331) in Newburyport, MA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Dana Point, CA
- Battery Replacement ($139 - 196) in Bloomingdale, IL
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($79 - 86) in Concho, AZ
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($221 - 266) in Golden Valley, AZ