Trying to tune up car.
What is the proper gap setting for 91 (4.3) ? on 1991 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
1991 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,076 - 1,388) in Falmouth, MI
- 35,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Newburyport, MA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Dana Point, CA
- Fuel Filter Change ($65 - 92) in Bloomingdale, IL
- Horn Replacement ($110 - 121) in Concho, AZ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($214 - 248) in Golden Valley, AZ