The car just died and we found the timing chain had too much slack. Need to know what to do to change chain and how to put it back in time.
What is the procedure to change a timing chain on this vehicle? on 2000 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- What would cause my A/C to only fail when idling or at a stop ?
- I live in Southeast Missouri trying to find the cost to replace a head gasket
- My whole electrical panel doesn't work. What B will if cost to repair or replace
- Front passenger seat stuck in forward position. Easiest step by step guide on tr
- Car won't start does nothing when I turn key. The gear shifter has no tension.