The car just died and we found the timing chain had too much slack. Need to know what to do to change chain and how to put it back in time.
What is the procedure to change a timing chain on this vehicle? on 2000 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- car does not idle & motor quits while driving
- What is the plate that bolts to the head in between the head and the coil pack.
- Car rumbles and shakes with brakes held only in drive
- Replaced coolant reservoir, still leaking coolant, not overheating. What could be the problem?
- have a 2003 sunfire with 530,000 miles - running on 3 pistons - is it worth doing a valve job