I have a repair manual I got from the auto parts store but it doesn't tell me how to take the older ones off
What is the procedure for removing/changing drive belts? on 1996 Toyota 4Runner
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota 4Runner Questions
- Eng Trac off vsc light is on I can take cable off batt it go off sho no code?
- Side to side wobble under 8 mph. Steering wheel not jerking.
- I have cylender that is. Not firing and when taking ng off heads #1 was like ne
- Will not start when cold temperature, what will cause that
- Shift to "D" -> Very weak pullup -> Chekengine light on.
1996 Toyota 4Runner Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($85 - 106) in Obrien, CA
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($155 - 189) in Kosciusko, MS
- Brake Drum Replacement ($395 - 612) in Norma, NJ
- Spark Plug Replacement ($142 - 197) in Schenevus, NY
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($339 - 422) in Stout, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($73 - 128) in Norris, SC