Changed plugs & wires. Now getting check engine light. Diag said, failure to fire on cylinder 4. Am thinking it is the coil pack, but not sure how to go about changing it (not in a convenient location). Any help would be appreciated.
What is the procedure for changing the Coil pack? on 1995 Chevrolet Corsica
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Corsica Questions
- Where is the coolant level sensor located.
- Why does my car run perfect for about 20 miles then I shut it off go into a store and when I start the car back up it starts acting like it floods itself out and will not start back unless it sets there an hour any suggestions
- car stalls after highway driving at stop,starts,put in gear,stalls again,wait 20 minutes,after cooling,car goes.
- is it possiable to break a flywheel by crossing sparkplug wires?
- What would cause my odometer only move 5 miles but I have drove like 30 miles?