The 2 center vents blow great. The 2 nearest the doors blow less but the passenger side vent near the door blows better than the driver's side. Also, the blower does not increase when MAX A/C is turned on. Replaced the blower resistor but no change.
What is the problem with my HVAC system? Air flow better out of 2 of the vents. on 2005 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
2005 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 82,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Aguirre, PR
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Blenheim, SC
- 65,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Lionville, PA
- 75,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Waiteville, WV
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($301 - 998) in Bushton, KS
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($104 - 203) in Milton, KS