The 2 center vents blow great. The 2 nearest the doors blow less but the passenger side vent near the door blows better than the driver's side. Also, the blower does not increase when MAX A/C is turned on. Replaced the blower resistor but no change.
What is the problem with my HVAC system? Air flow better out of 2 of the vents. on 2005 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies