The 2 center vents blow great. The 2 nearest the doors blow less but the passenger side vent near the door blows better than the driver's side. Also, the blower does not increase when MAX A/C is turned on. Replaced the blower resistor but no change.
What is the problem with my HVAC system? Air flow better out of 2 of the vents. on 2005 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.