The 2 center vents blow great. The 2 nearest the doors blow less but the passenger side vent near the door blows better than the driver's side. Also, the blower does not increase when MAX A/C is turned on. Replaced the blower resistor but no change.
What is the problem with my HVAC system? Air flow better out of 2 of the vents. on 2005 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
2005 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,039 - 1,962) in Aguirre, PR
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($103 - 193) in Blenheim, SC
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Lionville, PA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($238 - 313) in Waiteville, WV
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($443 - 1,516) in Bushton, KS
- Window Switch Replacement ($288 - 709) in Milton, KS