Oil is on 1 spark plug more than the other 3 plugs...My dad take them out and dry them off and it will run good for about 2 to 3 weeks and then it starts to cut back really bad. (hesistating till it gets up to full speed) I just wanted to know where is the oil coming from thats leaking down in the plug area.
What is the problem when oil is leaking down in the spark plug area. on 1997 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?