ONE OF THE REAR PASSENGER DOORS DOES NOT OPEN AT ALL EVEN WHEN ALL THE OTHER DOORS ARE OBVIOUSLY UNLOCKED
WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WHEN A REAR PASSENGER DOOR DOES NOT OPEN on 1999 Mercedes-Benz S600
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S600 Questions
- I just had a smog check and it won't pass due to NOTREADY OBDII output.
- My 600 makes a grinding noise beneath my feet whenever I press the gas hard?
- Car takes 4-5 times to start and runs hard and will not accelerate
- Car takes more than 4-5 trys to start up what should i do?
- How can I manually open the closed exterior mirrors? Are the mirrors powered by remote or a fuse?
1999 Mercedes-Benz S600 Estimates
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($1,276 - 4,022) in Forest, VA
- 90,000 Mile Service ($794 - 1,092) in La Crosse, WI
- Radiator Replacement ($1,003 - 1,213) in Oakpark, VA
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,841 - 2,292) in Ashcamp, KY
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($620 - 681) in DeLand, FL
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Shenandoah, VA