I believe the crank shaft broke and I need to just replace the whole motor.
what is the price of a new or rebuilt motor for my baby on 2008 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
- I have a 2004 tiburon v6 5 speed. I when i push the clutch and turn the key all
2008 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- 150,000 Mile Service ($570 - 767) in Brave, PA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($225 - 424) in Marietta, TX
- 105,000 Mile Service ($199 - 295) in Southington, OH
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($79 - 160) in Lambertville, NJ
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($18 - 23) in Galena, IL
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($87 - 103) in Hedrick, IA