Car will not start. Got P1128 code. ??? Please help! Thanks!
What is the P1128 code mean and how do I go about diagnosing and fixing? Thanks on 2002 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2002 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($176 - 221) in Hughes, AR
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,295 - 1,751) in Houghton, MI
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($95 - 241) in Friendship, WI
- Battery Replacement ($153 - 202) in Dumas, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($228 - 289) in Stigler, OK
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Greenford, OH