Chrysler Q&A

Ask Your Question

2006 Chrysler Town & Country Question: what is the name of the rod in the center of the big spring @ the left frontside



Daddred, Dearborn Heights, MI, January 11, 2012, 13:34

the rod in the middle of the spring on the left frontside seems to be broken and is causing chunking sound

1 Answer
Flag This