what is the name of the hose that is connected to the heater and the manifold? on 1995 Mercury Villager

I have a hole in one of the hoses that is connected to the heater and in between the manifold and engine. I keep losing antifreeze in this particular hose and my heater doesnt work quiet right. This hose is hard to get to. this is an everyday occurance.

Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
probably just called a heater hose. go to a parts store and they should have a picture of it for you to help you identify it.