car was driving fine then stopped at a light and when I tried to take of it wouldn't go anywhere so i towed it home and jacked it up and messed with the wheels a lil bit trying to see if I could see any broken parts didn't see anything wrong and everything seemed to be working fine so then I let the car down and it drove down to the end of the street and back fine until I tried to pull back into the drive way when it just stopped working again jacked the car up again and again everything seemed fine and seemed to be working properly until I tried to pull back into the driveway again I was told that the cv shaft was prolly broke in the tri-pod cup so I removed the boots and everything looks fine so can someone plz help me out
what is the most likely problem with my trans as I cant afford to pay a shop on 2001 Chrysler 300M
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler 300M Questions
- How to check fuel pressure on my car?
- I just fixed a fuel leak and now the check engine light is on and it will not
- by the drivers side door end of the dash board
- Heat/AC only come out of defrost; no forced air, fan only works on high. Why?
- Out of sight coolant leak near oil pan front of engine area. Any ideas?