the speedometer says 120 miles
what is the max speed a ford explorer sport 2003 could reach on 2003 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
- how can I disconnect the ABS module so that the ABS warning will not light up?
- my lift gait ajar massage stays lit in my message display
2003 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($254 - 364) in Pawnee, TX
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($548 - 875) in Boligee, AL
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($206 - 303) in Luray, KS
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($429 - 783) in Burtrum, MN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($304 - 372) in Greenacres, FL
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Bloomsbury, NJ