I need to know how many freeze plugs and their locations.
What is the locations of the freeze plugs on my engine. 1997 Ford Escort 2.0 l? on 1997 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1997 Ford Escort Estimates
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($57 - 83) in Talmage, CA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($64 - 111) in Addis, LA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($256 - 1,036) in Summerville, OR
- Heater Hose Replacement ($140 - 196) in East Bloomfield, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($169 - 230) in Branch, LA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($152 - 191) in Oradell, NJ